[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
So much for poll thursdays - Buggy Alumni Association

So much for poll thursdays

Carleton
Organization: SDC
Graduation Year: 2007

So much for poll thursdays

Postby Carleton » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 pm

I just had a shit day and realized it's thursday and there's no poll... what the fuck. I realize it's a couple weeks and a few days of rolls too early for me to expect some quality trash talk, but at least the whole poll thing was giving me something to look at every week.

I don't know what I'm more disappointed with... Sam not posting a poll or me expecting even that much.

aileen
Organization: CIA

Re: So much for poll thursdays

Postby aileen » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:46 pm

I did the exact same thing. Personally I was hoping the rubber discussion in the predictions thread would have devolved into some sort of ridiculous shitstorm, but everyone is boringly civil.

Abby
Organization: Spirit
2nd Organization: Sweepstakes
Graduation Year: 1998

Postby Abby » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:35 am

Photos would indicate that there were rolls this past weekend, but no report. Hrm.

I'm tired of the Predictions thread, and I want to see what the new timing system did this weekend.

Carleton

Postby Carleton » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 am

It didn't. Our esteemed leader, Mr. Quick, wasn't there this weekend. I heard something about a vacation, which depending on where it was, is a great excuse. But apparently, no Sam means no timing.

jess_thurston
Organization: Fringe
Graduation Year: 2009

Postby jess_thurston » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:08 am

we're timing this weekend. probably not making times public because a handful of teams are (obviously) uncomfortable with that, but i'm sure Sam will post about how it goes :)

swiftsam
Site Admin
Organization: Fringe
Graduation Year: 2004

Postby swiftsam » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 am

Carleton

Postby Carleton » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Well, if the rolls report doesn't come out till tomorrow, I'm still going to expect a thursday poll.

And, I'm sorry but Philly isn't a great excuse, even if it was a people vacation. Next time just make something up... like you were base jumping off a volcano in Hawaii.

You could have at least given your camera to Carsen for the weekend, so we could all see pictures of the 15 kijibillion incidents that happened in the chute.

sacras
Graduation Year: 0

Postby sacras » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 pm

I was wondering why there were only six photos :(

Abby
Organization: Spirit
2nd Organization: Sweepstakes
Graduation Year: 1998

Postby Abby » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:06 pm

This is a good example of why more people should step up and actually do stuff to promote the cause here. Someday, Sam is gonna die, and then you will all be really, really sad.

abordick
Organization: PiKA
Graduation Year: 1994

Postby abordick » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm

I prefer the more positive:

"Someday Sam is going to win the lottery and move far, far away from Pittsburgh."

Return to “Buggy”