[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Confirm a lineup - Buggy Alumni Association

Confirm a lineup

abordick
Organization: PiKA
Graduation Year: 1994

Confirm a lineup

Postby abordick » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:15 am

Can someone please confirm a lineup for me?

Tom Wood seems to think Mary Ashe did not push on day 1, but a person going by that name looking a lot like that person pushed hill 1 Women's A team on Friday. Can I get a picture of that and a confirmation?

I tried to tell him about that at his talk and was verbally squashed.
Thanks,
Bordick

Carleton
Organization: SDC
Graduation Year: 2007

Re: Confirm a lineup

Postby Carleton » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:36 am

Mary Ashe very much pushed H1 for Women's A on friday. In fact, she was awarded the Queen of the Hill medal, while our Men's A H1 received King of the Hill. Maybe if Pika had shown up at awards, they would've known this.

abordick

Postby abordick » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:51 am

Thanks for the help and the snide remarks. I was asking from an alumni standpoint and to add to the 15 minute presentation that Tom did honoring 2 great athletes who have changed the history of buggy, Mary Ashe and Trent Sisson.

the djukic
2nd Organization: Sweepstakes
Graduation Year: 2008

Postby the djukic » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 am

Carleton

Postby Carleton » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 am

I apologize for the manner of that remark, it was uncalled for. While I do not think much of skipping awards just for not placing how you wanted, it is not a required event and people obviously reserve the right to attend or not attend however they want to.

I do appreciate the recognition of both of their contributions, as I'm sure they do. This was Mary's last year, and she was more than upset that she wouldn't leave with another first place win.

Hardly stunned Mizel, my boss just walked in, so I had to minimize.

abordick

Postby abordick » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:18 am

Cool. Know of any pictures so I can stick it to the old man?

Carleton

Postby Carleton » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am

I'm sure they'll start being posted soon. I'll ask around, we had a bunch of alumni with fancy dslr's, so I'm sure they have some.

the djukic
2nd Organization: Sweepstakes
Graduation Year: 2008

Postby the djukic » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm

McCue
Organization: Sweepstakes
2nd Organization: KDR

Postby McCue » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I am going to make a new rule outlawing unnecessary apologizing on this board.

Also, yes, for REAL with the boss button. I'd work on one but I'm at work. :?

FSMike
Organization: Spirit
Graduation Year: 1997

Postby FSMike » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 pm

I missed the talk- what was the focus of the uber-pushers? i.e. what got them nominated?

Return to “Buggy”