[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Buggy DVD - Buggy Alumni Association

Buggy DVD

aepibuggy
Organization: AEPi
Graduation Year: 2008

Buggy DVD

Postby aepibuggy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:32 pm

I have to say, I am very disappointed about the buggy DVD this year. First of all, it just came in yesterday (a month after I was expecting it). But more importantly, my Exhibition Heat isn't even on the DVD.

Now, I know that the heat was shown on the Jumbotron, because I was watching it in the chute. So I know it was on CMU TV. Not to sound too bitter about it,but this was pretty much the only reason I bought the DVD this year. I tried to catch the race on CMU TV in reruns, but they never reran the exhibitions.

Is there someone out there who recorded CMU TV's airing of Second Raceday and has put the video online somewhere? I'd really like to see myself fall down.

McCue
Organization: Sweepstakes
2nd Organization: KDR
Graduation Year: 2007

Re: Buggy DVD

Postby McCue » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:44 pm

They did this last year too with the KDR Exhibition heat with all the superheroes. Come on people, it was their second to last heat until their next heat (Inshallah), where's the love?

aepibuggy
Organization: AEPi
Graduation Year: 2008

Postby aepibuggy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Angry comment #2: Our Women's A team doesn't even finish on the DVD. They cut off the heat before we cross the finish line.

That's just unbelievable. Especially since we placed 8th (and, not including DQs, 12th).

I think I want my money back.

TommyK
Organization: Fringe
Graduation Year: 2001

Postby TommyK » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I'm not sure I want to relive pulling my hamstring ...

the cook
Organization: SigNu
Graduation Year: 1987

Postby the cook » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 am

My 2009 DVD skips in the men's finals (right over 2 1/2 heats), and in spite of repeated requests, it has not been replaced.

lemuroid
Organization: Ultimate Soap Box Derby
2nd Organization: SigNu

Postby lemuroid » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:36 pm

I am digging the DVD despite the fact the the introductions of the zoo alumni team were left on the editing room floor ( some of my best work).

abordick
Organization: PiKA
Graduation Year: 1994

Postby abordick » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:53 pm

lemuroid
Organization: Ultimate Soap Box Derby
2nd Organization: SigNu

Postby lemuroid » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 pm

"the inventor of the Olric-6 artificial pancreas"

"the man who taught Dorthy Hamill the Hamill-camel-toe-loop"

"you may remember him from his many guest appearances of charle's angles, the bionic man and happy days"

Return to “Buggy”