[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fall Rolls 2010 - Buggy Alumni Association

Fall Rolls 2010

blue
Organization: Fringe
Graduation Year: 2013

Fall Rolls 2010

Postby blue » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:20 pm

soooo....Rolls definitely happened this weekend. Things both went well and wrong, as expected of the first weekend out for the year. I thought I saw a wild Sam Swift appear at least for some of it, but there's no rolls report. Are we going to get one? Or am I just spoiled by Monday morning reports last semester?

swiftsam
Site Admin
Graduation Year: 2004

Re: Fall Rolls 2010

Postby swiftsam » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Don't worry, rolls reports are still the plan, and you are going to get one and Monday mornings are still the goal. I'm glad you missed them. You weren't the only one because visits to the site were like 3x normal yesterday; sorry everyone!

I went to my favorite bar for the steelers game yesterday and accidentally stayed there for like 9 hours. That'll put a serious dent in your Sunday afternoon productivity. I don't have clean laundry for the week either. So no rolls report yet, but it's coming. I should have it up tonight (as well as pictures and the rolls status on the front page).

I was only out on Saturday too, so I have some notes on Sunday, but if anyone would like to contribute accounts of the day, definitely send me an email.

Jmohin
Organization: SigEp
Graduation Year: 2010

Postby Jmohin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:17 pm

blue
Graduation Year: 2013

Postby blue » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Thanks! We addicts appreciate your reporting, and I think it's safe to say we all understand what a surprisingly long night of fun at a bar/party can do to the rest of your weekend plans.

Looking forward to my next fix :D

abordick
Organization: PiKA
Graduation Year: 1994

Postby abordick » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Boy, the Nott regime promised updates, like near real-time. Is this what we can expect from this administration?

Where's the pictures? Where's the write up? What are my dollars paying for?

:D

jess_thurston
Graduation Year: 2009

Postby jess_thurston » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:17 pm

hey andy I have that update you asked for. want names? :)

abordick
Organization: PiKA
Graduation Year: 1994

Postby abordick » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Yes, plus pictures. ;)

Carl Nott
Organization: Spirit
Graduation Year: 1998

Postby Carl Nott » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Let Sam know I understand about the anal and not to worry about it.

Return to “Buggy”