Such a deal for wheels!
I might be interested, but $500 sounds a bit high. So I'll start the bidding at $250.
But first, I'll need......
* Copy of warranty (a performance guarantee and duration - is it based on mileage - such as 5/year,50,000 miles?) or is it "as is - where is".
* What is your return policy?
* Credit check.
* Resume (minimum = a BS in BS).
* Copy of business license.
* Proof of insurance.
* List of references (satisfied customers).
* Does sale include Customer Service, such as details on after-sale tire treatments - including an MSDS sheet and a copy of approval letter from Fire Marshall Bob.
* 3 sample wheels.
* "I love the smell of solvents at Free Roll. It smells like......victory".
* "I'm loosing my mind, but I don't seem to miss it much."