Our reference section is a wiki-style repository of information about buggy for both participants and fans. Everyone on this site knows something about buggy that could help future participants and potential fans. Take a moment and add or improve a page. This is brand new, so there is plenty of room for improvement, dig in!
- What is buggy?
- Why should I do buggy?
- How to participate in buggy
- How to start a buggy team
- How to be a buggy spectator
The reference section depends on everyone's contributions to be comprehensive and helpful. Fix one fact or write a whole page, anything you add is awesome. Here are some places to start:
Existing pages most in need of improvement
What belongs in the reference section
- Descriptions of buggy events or traditions
- Definitions of key buggy terms
- Things that would be helpful to new teams
- Things that would be helpful to new buggy fans
What does not belong in the reference section
(basically things that belong in other sections of the site)
- Conversations, debates, and opinions. If it's on topic, use the Talk page for the relevant topic. Generally though, the forum is probably your best bet
- History. That's what the history section is for! Documenting specific teams, races, and buggies should be done in the history section so that it fills out the database in a searchable, linkable sort of way.