Rule 7.3 Accidents
A buggy shall be considered to have been involved in an accident when any of the following events occur:
- Departure from the course while freerolling or racing.
- Contact with any border of the buggy course, such as a hay-bale or curb.
- Contact with any material obstruction, such as another buggy, a person, bicycle, motor vehicle, etc.
- Any complete stop that is not due to normal uphill or deliberate human deceleration.
- Any part such as the shell, a hatch, a cover, etc., falls off while freerolling or racing.