Rule 9.2.9 Safety Checks
Each freeroll practice session will be observed by the Safety Chairman, and/or anyone designated by that Chairman. At any time during a freeroll practice session this observer may check for any or all of the following:
• Safety of any practicing buggy by performing a spot safety check.
• All required barricades and warning signs are in place.
• No-Parking signs are in place.
• Each organization has provided the correct number of properly equipped flaggers to help control vehicular traffic.
• Each practicing organization has an adequate number of people to properly attend to all of the buggies that they are using.
• All practicing buggy drivers are properly qualified to drive.
• An adequate number of hay bales are in place.
• Each practicing organization has a properly equipped chute flagger.