Rule 9.3.7 Spot Safety Checks
Each push practice session will be observed by the Safety Chairman, and/or anyone designated by that Chairman, for at least the first hour of that session. At any time during a push practice session, this observer may check for any or all of the following:
• Safety of any practicing buggy by performing a spot safety check.
• All required barricades and warning signs are in place.
• An adequate number of properly equipped flaggers are present to help control vehicular traffic.
• Only hills assigned or permitted for that particular practice are in use.
• An adequate number of people are present to properly attend to all of the buggies that they are using.