Sweepstakes has produced a version 2 of these rule changes. If you want to take a look, the change document is here:http://cmubuggy.org/files/bylawsChanges-2-4-2009.txt
To quote Andrew,
"The most pertinent changes are:
- Required mouthguards for drivers.
- Required double bales at all times.
- Rules regarding accidents and buggy removal
- Follow Car Certification Program, needed for at least one person in any active follow car. (Similar to the required driver meetings)
- Stop flags required to be Yellow with a large black X. (this was started last year)
- Addition of a single accident section, removal of the others
- Added a 'Common Freeroll/Raceday Rules' section to eliminate duplicate rules.
- Edited some rules to be more concise, clearer, accurate, and shorter, particularly lists.
- Changed to standard 1" margins
- 36 total pages shorter
- 9 pages shorter due to content changes
He said we were helpful last time, so don't hold back from commenting on this round.