We probably should have run this one about a month ago to be timely, but this topic came up in the forums, and I’m in no position to turn down a decent poll idea at this point.
The topic this week is “buggy vs. relationships” or “relationships via buggy” depending on your perspective. Out in the real world, if you say you’re regularly hanging out with someone before the sun rises, it would be fair to assume you’ve got something cooking. At CMU, it’s probably safer to assume that your extracurricular activity of choice is buggy. Whether it’s the hours you spent with people at buggy, or the hours you gave up when other people were making their moves, it seems that buggy and romance do not operate independently. How did it work out for you? (or how is it working out currently?)
Click through to vote in the poll and see results …
How did the intersection of buggy and romance work out for you? (Select up to 2)
- You can't make good decisions with that little sleep and that many fumes (22%, 19 Votes)
- Do you people have no self control?! Dating within the team is always trouble (16%, 14 Votes)
- Fine, except that I'm no longer attracted to girls taller than 5'2" (14%, 12 Votes)
- We're a fraternity, what do you think we have women's teams for? (14%, 12 Votes)
- Buggy people are my favorite people, I wouldn't date anyone else (13%, 11 Votes)
- I never would have met Mr/s right if it weren't for buggy (11%, 9 Votes)
- Buggy hookups were always great for me, but a little awkward for the team (5%, 4 Votes)
- The carnival party was always fruitful, but I paid for it the rest of the year (5%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 56
Those options aren’t mutually exclusive, so I thought we’d try out the multiple-selections feature. Love is too complicated to sum up in multiple choice, so feel free to suggest better answers, and share your variations on “it’s complicated” in the comments.