First, let me apologize for letting the regulars down on the Thursday poll this week, and thank you for letting me know that you noticed. You’d be surprised how quickly Thursdays come around when it comes to dreaming up poll questions. In exchange for your patience, I have generated a neat graph.
This one goes out to the pushers. There’s no doubt you need all 5 to get this race done, but depending on who you ask, not all hills are created equal. Which hill do you think really captures the spirit of our crazy sport? Which hill is the key to victory? Which hill can you screw up on enough to sink your whole team? For which hill is it the hardest to find the perfect athlete? Wrap all of those together and pick the hill that you think best represents the glory of a buggy race.
Click through to vote and see the results
Which hill holds the glory of buggy?
- Hill 4 : As long and steep as 1 but without all the attention. The home of unsung race winners (24%, 16 Votes)
- Hill 1 : Long, steep, hardcore, and swamped with cheering fans. Kings and Queens are crowned here (21%, 14 Votes)
- I'm a mechanic and I refuse to acknowledge the contributions of pushers. The freeroll is the most important (21%, 14 Votes)
- Hill 2 : Top speed, skill, and the shove that determines the fate of the freeroll (15%, 10 Votes)
- Hill 3 : No hill exposes more under-trained and inexperienced pushers, it's also the steepest (14%, 9 Votes)
- Hill 5 : Course record, house record, d team record - Hill 5 is there when it happens, responsible for the pushbar and pure flat land speed (5%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 66
Clicking one of the options is really just part of an answer for this one. Let’s hear some explanations in the comments.