Despite the freak snow storm earlier in the week, Pittsburgh decided to warm up and clear up just for the weekend. At the start of last week, there were also only two orgs with caped buggies, but by the end of the week, there were enough to make rolls happen. Against all odds, rolls were certainly possible, but come early Friday evening rolls had been cancelled…
… Someone had stolen all the barricades! Not only were Sweepstakes’ pile missing, but the City of Pittsburgh barricades as well. Even more disturbing, half of the ‘No Parking’ signs that get posted to the parking kiosks had been torn down. Sweepstakes frantically tried to fix this issue for Sunday, but was unable to pull off that miracle so the whole weekend got scrapped.
Who do you think sabotaged Rolls?
- Someone that wasn't ready to roll yet (50%, 1 Votes)
- Phipps Conservatory (50%, 1 Votes)
- The guy that lit the bales on fire (0%, 0 Votes)
- Annoyed Pittsburgher (0%, 0 Votes)
- Jealous Pitt student (0%, 0 Votes)
- Colonel Mustard, in the Foyer, with the lead pipe (0%, 0 Votes)
- Grad students who's research just isn't going right and needed to blow off some steam (0%, 0 Votes)
- Sweepstakes themselves! (0%, 0 Votes)
- A coordinated drone strike from the President (0%, 0 Votes)
- The troll under Panther Hollow Bridge (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 2