New this year, the BAA is rolling out subcommittees to help us tackle our goals quickly and generate new ideas. Each subcommittee will be made up of BAA board members as well as alumni and current students. All groups are currently looking for new members so please contact the emails below if you are interested! Each subcommittee will set its own meeting schedule, but meetings will likely be held on a monthly basis. Many of the subcommittees will share information on our Discord server, which you can join at cmubuggy.org/chat. Additionally, our BAA discord is always a great place to hear from other members and share ideas and memories!
- Goal: Review and re-write the constitution to better reflect current state
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Teams Subcommittee
- Goal: Create programs and content to help new buggy teams get started
- Contact: email@example.com
- Goal: Create content for social media and communicate BAA happenings
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goal: Determine how the website can better serve its mission for the buggy community
- Contact: email@example.com
Event Planning Subcommittee
- Goal: plan events the BAA can host during the year (virtual or in person) and on raceday
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goal: Connect students and alumni to help create a successful broadcast (Spring only)
- Contact: email@example.com
One thought on “New BAA Subcommittees for 2021”
Connor Hayes says:
Hey Everyone, we will be kicking of the subcommittees in earnest in the coming weeks. If you or somebody you know is interested in getting involved with BAA projects without the commitment of being on the board, this is a great opportunity.
Comments are closed.